Breakers Cafe, Mollymook Beach
Breakers Café has a well-established reputation for eating out offering quality food and service for breakfast and lunch from a traditional café style menu. With freshly baked home-made muffins, scones and cakes available throughout the day for those who just want a snack & coffee.
Daily – 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
& on a Friday and Saturday evening.
Mick and Glenda. address: 62 Ocean Street, Mollymook
Phone: 4455 2200 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviews Breakers Cafe. We enjoyed coffee and cake at Breakers. The service was good, the cake very nice but a little pricey. Judy and Neal F. Bowral.
- Reviews Breakers Cafe. Our search for a good place for breakfast was insured when we visited Breakers at Mollymook Beach. Our favourites are Eggs Benedict which are just perfect and also the pancakes with Maple syrup are really great. We will go back again for sure. Very good value. Also for a mid morning coffee with a great selection of cakes. Ron and Denise. Bowral.
- Reviews Breakers Cafe. For good coffee we recommend Breakers Mollymook. Amy and Nick. Sydney.
- Reviews Breakers Cafe. Enjoyed an excellent ‘Caesar Salad’ equal to the best I’ve ever tasted. My wife chose the ‘Warm Chicken & Pumpkin Salad’, told their most popular salad, and it did not disappoint. A wonderful lunch accompanied with our own BYO alcohol. Ken and June. Mollymook.
- Reviews Breakers Cafe. We enjoyed exceptional service and dining experience at Breakers cafe Mollymook for dinner on the October long weekend. Liz and Matthew. Sydney.
- Reviews Breakers Cafe. Great coffee at Breakers. Mr & Mrs Peter R. Sydney.
- Reviews Breakers Cafe. Home made cakes at Breakers Cafe were delicious.
- Breakers Cafe. This is where we had breakfast every day. Service was fantastic and the food great.
- Breakers cafe: We had an excellent experience at Breakers cafe. Perfect for our honeymoon celebration. Rob and Claire Sydney.
- Breakers cafe: Great location and breakfast. Janine and Andrew VIC.
- Breakers cafe: Good coffee (Amanti) delicious scones, a warm and sunny venue. Jenny G. Sydney
- Breakers cafe: Good food and service. Steve & Jill B. NSW Central Coast
- Breakers cafe: Food delicious! Very relaxing for lunch. Craig & Hestor