Hosts: Teresa & Bruce
phone: (02) 4455 1758
map & address: 75 Ocean Street, Mollymook
Click on images to enlarge
Summary: Mollymook Beach Hut cafe excels in customer service, good food and coffee. Located right on the beach at Mollymook with an extensive menu that includes the “Lifestyle Breakfast”, “Canadian Breakfast”, “Barramundi fish with chips & salad”, “Bacon & egg rolls”, “Spicy Barra Burger”, “Flat-head tails, chips & salad”, “Beach burger”, “Scones, jam & cream”.
Open: Open 7 days / week from 7.15 am till dark.
Read guest reviews
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. An excellent all round experience including service, value for money and food quality. Kanne.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. Beach Hut for lunch. Friendly staff, lovely meal and good value. Ed and Mandy. ACT.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. Large delicious meals for a reasonable price. Peter and Sarah. ACT.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. With an extensive take away menu it is easy to select something to your liking at the Beach Hut café on Mollymook Beach. The food is very good and grilled Snapper or Barramundi or Battered Flat Head tails are our favorites. Also a very good selection of tasty salads. The staff are attentive and more than helpful in assisting you with your selection. You should not leave without trying their coffee. Ron and Denise T. Bowral.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. Beach Hut cafe – the meals are huge! Karen and Paul G. Sydney
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. Beach Hut cafe has fabulous breakfasts! Host Teresa is very welcoming. Honica and Richard E. Vancouver Ca
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. The Beach Hut cafe. Great fish and chips and such a fabulous location. Paul and Sally K. Melbourne, Vic.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. Stillthe best fish and chips available. Ian and Carol M. Sydney.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. A local lady told us how good the salads were at the Beach Hut. Then speaking to one of the local early morning swimmers I asked where could I get a good feed of fish. Again I was point to the Beach Hut. So I bought Barramundi, Flat Head tails and the salad and they were great. Ron & Denise.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. Really enjoyed coffees and milk shakes at the Beach Hut cafe – great view and service. Ruth and David G.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. The Beach Hut Cafe is the best in Mollymook. Vicki B.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. We enjoyed fast service and good food. Maxine and Paul. ACT.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. We recommend the Beach Hut cafe for great service, great coffee and a great vista! Steve and Carmen. ACT.
- Reviews Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe. The Mollymook Beach Hut Cafe was the biggest surprise during our holiday in Mollymook. The coffee is pretty good (meets our Melbourne standards!) and their fish and chips are really good. The serves are huge – the delicious $16 dinner of flathead tails could have comfortably served 2 people. There is a constant queue here and for good reason. If you want good quality café food with an amazing view, this is the place! Nick P. Victoria.