Tipsy Fig Restaurant Milton. NSW
Hosts: David and Vicki Henry
phone: (02) 4455 3383
map & address: 97 Princes Highway, Milton
Summary: Situated in the heart of the beautiful historic village of Milton, this restaurant offers great food, friendly staff and a modern Australian cuisine in a relaxed location away from the busy highway.
Friendly service, consistent quality, great value… ticks all the boxes for a quality restaurant.
Open – Lunch: Wednesday to Saturday – 12.00pm – 2.00pm .
Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday – from 6.00 pm
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant Reviews: “The service, food and value for money was fantastic.” Ami I. ACT. May 2017
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant Reviews: “We enjoyed excellent food and service.” Ronald and Carol P. Sydney. December 2016
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant Reviews: “We would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The food and service is amazing. Lauren our waitress was exceptionally pleasant and her friendly manner to be remembered.” Peter and Toni C. Bathurst. September 2015
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant Reviews: “A regular experience for us locals is to dine at the Tipsy Fig Restaurant. We find the food served by Chef Daniel to be of the highest standard, the portion sizes just right from an inviting and varied menu. Vicki is a wonderful host and waitress Lauren ranks with the very best in our area. Always a lovely experience and highly recommended by those who enjoy a modern Australian cuisine.” Ken and June. Mollymook. August 2015
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant Reviews: “Typsy Fig: Our lunch for 8 was a delight. Beautifully prepared and presented dishes. Warm, friendly and efficient service by Vicki and Lauren. All 8 meals were served hot and within minutes of each other, which is really important for a group. What a treat it was and we’ll certainly be back to the Tipsy Fig soon. Highly recommended! John, Jacqui and Friends” Mollymook. June 2015
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant Reviews: “We ate lunch at the Tipsy Fig, the experience, service, quality of food and value for money were all rated as excellent. The Tipsy Fig Pudding was awesome” Linda and Robert. ACT. June 2015
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Chef Daniel prepares quality mouth watering meals from his modern Australian cuisine whilst hostess Vicki along with Lauren ensure guests receive the best possible service in a relaxed environment. A terrific menu, very friendly staff.” Mike and Viv. Sydney. May, 2015
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Magnificent ! Today I entertained guests from St Kilda, Vic. and Sydney. The quality of food was excellent from a wholesome Australian menu with an array of choices. It was quiet and away from the busy highway with exceptional service from our attentive waitress, Lauren. Highly recommended.” Ken and June. Mollymook. May, 2015
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: Fabulous food, great wine selection and excellent all round value for money. Paul B. Melbourne.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: Thanks for the recommendation, food was excellent with very friendly owners and staff. Toni and Peter NSW
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: Thanks for the recommendation, excellent food and service. Barry and Helen. Sydney
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: Excellent value for quality food. Steve Freeman UK.
- We had an excellent experience at the Tipsy Fig restaurant. Perfect for our honeymoon celebration. Rob and Claire Sydney.