Mollymook Milton Ulladulla
"you can visit the South Coast of NSW anytime of the year"
Pilgrims Vegetarian Cafe Milton healthy eating Ulladulla Mollymook area.
Reviews Pilgrims Cafe
Stop Press: Pilgrims Wholefoods named in the 50 healthiest cafes and restaurants in Australia by Women’s Health Magazine. October 2014
Pilgrims vegetarian cafe at Milton ranks with the very best cafes in the local area and is a MUST for the health conscious. The renown eatery offers tried and tested vegetarian options with a Mexican flare. Women’s Health editor Felicity Harley said Pilgrims satisfied the key selection criteria: “upon leaving you feel a healthy glow when you finish eating and walk out the door”. “It’s all about how you feel when you’ve finished eaten the food”. Highly recommended by Ken at Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
Signature dishes include their vegetarian ‘Blissburger’, wholesome salads and vegetarian pies. A Mexican menu is available Friday and Saturday nights.
Host: Garth Dickenson e: email@example.com
Ph: (02) 4455 3421 map & address: 8 / 65 Princes Hwy Milton
Open: Daily from 9.00 am for Breakfast / coffee / Lunch & Fri. & Sat. nights for Dinner.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW, “The popular towns of Milton and Mollymook are quickly becoming a culinary destination. Lying within 10 minutes of each other, visitors can complement a day at the beach with excellent food and wine. The vegetarian burger bar Pilgrims, in Milton, has a well-established reputation. Weekend Telegraph, Writer Rowena Ryan.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW, Excellent food, service and value for money. Anna and Bill. ACT.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW, The milkshakes are the best in the area. Chris. N. Sydney.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW, Excellent as always. Graeme and Celeste. ACT.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW, “Excellent value, staff very good plus Great Iced Coffee. Graeme and Robyn. Melbourne Vic.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW, “Very good service, relaxing outside and great food”. Susan and Martin, Sydney.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW: Food and coffee at Pilgrims is delicious and filling. The peanut sauce on the bliss burger tasty and decadent, but no need to feel guilty as the food is so fresh natural and healthy. If only there were more Pilgrims, they should franchise. Brian and Leah. St Kilda, Vic.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW: Always my favourite every visit to Milton. Celeste. ACT
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW: Loved the Mexican dinner, fantastic food. Jeff & Tracie F. Vic
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW: Our favourite spot for a blissburger! Great coffee. Courtney G. Sydney.
- Reviews Pilgrims cafe Milton NSW: Had a good experience at Pilgrims, food, quality and service all good. Blissburger was good but I thought the Millennium burger better. Gary & Hazel Sydney.
Click on images to enlarge