Mollymook Milton Ulladulla
"you can visit the South Coast of NSW anytime of the year"
Mrs Top Restaurant NOW CLOSED
Mrs Top Restaurant, Milton NSW
Vanessa & Anatolij, your hosts at Mrs Top leave no stone unturned to give you an exceptional dining experience.
With over 25 years plying their craft, guests continue to marvel at the extensive a la carte menu of fine dining dishes they provide.
WOW ! What a surprise, guests arrive at this quaint restaurant that is tucked away in one of Miltons side streets for the first time not knowing what to expect, and leave glowing with superlatives.
Mrs Top is a MUST do next time in the area. But you will need to book well in advance.
Hosts: Vanessa & Anatolij
Ph. (02) 4455 2099
Read guests reviews
Foodies comment: “How Anatolij produces such excellent & varied fare from such a small kitchen is both a delight & a mystery. For dinner we had steamed large king prawns stuffed w/scallop, squid; seafood ragout; slow cooked duck; pork belly (not a skerrick of fat); homemade ice cream & sorbet; pannacotta – yummy & stunning all! This place is a BYO so we brought our own wine and washed this magnificent food down w/96 PJ Belle Epoque; 02 Jim Barry Riesling; 83 Grange & 96 Marsh Estate Semillon Sauterne. Thanks Vanessa & Anatolij for such a terrific experience & being such fabulous hosts – we will return”
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “Another fabulous experience. Each visit up from Victoria we ensure we visit this marvelous restaurant Mrs Top. The food must rank among the best restaurants in the local area. Leah, Rachael and Brian. Victoria.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “Beautiful food, Excellent/warm hospitality, exceptional ambiance. We will definitely be returning. Irene and Hatice. Sydney.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “We felt like we popped into our gourmand neighbours when we dined at Mrs Top – located in a leading Milton B & B, Mrs Top’s has only a dozen or so tables which are available on limited days. We were warmly greeted by Mrs Top (Vanessa) herself and walked through the kitchen, greeting chef Anatolij along the way. The size of the restaurant, its kitchen and its limited sessions belie the extent of the menu – its modern European with a nod towards its location and the abundance of great seafood in the region. A unique and fabulous experience and we also appreciated being able to bring a favourite couple of bottles of wine to enjoy. Probably better suited to couples and smaller tables, given its limited size and relatively quiet and unique ‘home’ atmosphere. Nick P. (Foodie) Melbourne, Vic.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “We have heard many favourable comments over the years from our hosts Ken and June at Mollymook Beach Waterfront in regard to Mrs Top restaurant that we determined to book well in advance to ensure we did not miss out on this trip. We marveled at the extensive menu. The flavours and choice were exceptional, and the service excellent. Brian and Leah. St Kilda, Vic.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “Another fabulous experience, its becoming our annual visit to the area must include a meal at Mrs Top. The food is magic and must rank among the best restaurants in the local area. Mike and Viv. Sydney.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “Beautiful food, relaxed atmosphere, friendly hosts and good value!! Kevin K. ACT.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “From the moment we entered the front door, and were warmly greeted by Vanessa, our Hostess, we were treated to a wonderful evening within a beautiful and intimate setting. Vanessa and staff were so attentive and friendly without being intrusive, their attention to detail was second to none, to ensure we enjoyed our evening. The meal was exquisitely prepared by Anatolij with generous servings, from the entrees through to the decadent desserts. [Annie recommends highly the ‘creme Anglaise ‘.] We will be looking forward to returning as often as possible, and sharing our new found ‘Gem’, with family and friends. Mick P. and Annie R.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: We were once again treated like royalty. Warmly welcomed by Vanessa on arrival. Treated to a lovely complimentary sherry upon being seated. The entrees, mains and deserts were very generous and more importantly divine in quality. We are regular guests and cannot speak highly enough of their restaurant and fine dining. A must do for tourist to the Mollymook Milton Ulladulla area looking for an exceptional experience at such fair value. Ken & June, Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: “We had dinner at Mrs Top on October the 18th and it certainly lived up to our expectation. The food was exquisite, the service was friendly and professional and the venue itself very cosy and comfortable. We liked that it is also BYO and would certainly recommend it”. Libby and John Bendigo Vic.
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: WOW! Mrs Top was an excellent experience. Grace and Mal. N. Sydney
- Mrs Top restaurant reviews: Excellent as always. Mike & Viv, Sydney
Click on images to enlarge