Mollymook Milton Ulladulla
"you can visit the South Coast of NSW anytime of the year"
St Isidore Restaurant NOW CLOSED
St Isidore Restaurant Reviews, Milton NSW
Urbanspoon review: “This little unassuming place tucked away in the picturesque hills of Milton in NSW is well worth a visit. The restaurant so pretty and the setting is delightful. You will not be disappointed.
The service is relaxed and would put any top restaurant in Melbourne to shame. But it is food that shines.
Do not leave with out having tried the middle eastern spiced duck spring roll. They are totally moorish. My rabbit stew with polenta was generous, rich and lip smackingly tasty. Followed by a warm chocolate tart with salted caramel ice cream and praline. Like a gourmet snickers. Yum!
I was so satisfied I could have dropped into a food coma”.
Try it! There was nothing not to like- even the marbelled butter served with the near perfect bread was delicious – as were all the sides. Clever chef”.
St Isidore Restaurant Awards and Food Industry Recognition
2017 Independent SMH ‘Good Food Guide’ – awarded a ‘Chefs Hat’
2016 Independent SMH ‘Good Food Guide’ – awarded a ‘Chefs Hat’
In addition the ‘Gourmet Traveler, Restaurant Guide’ ranked St Isidore:
No 6 in regional NSW in 2017 thus retaining its 2016 No 6 ranking.
Hosts: Alex and Jo Phone: (02) 4455 7261 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read guests reviews
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: “We had dinner on Thursday night at St Isidore’s Restaurant with the family. SENSATIONAL FOOD! Service so friendly. Loved every dish!.” Robina and Ian. ACT.
- Reviews St Isidore Restaurant: It was no surprised to see this ‘fine dining’ restaurant full for a Saturday lunch with such high accolades received over the past few years. Our choice of dishes were as follows: The ‘Blue Swimmer Crab’ was an explicit dish, evenly balanced with speck, fennel and pomelo delicately mixed with new season crab. It was accompanied with a splash of shellfish sauce. A smart chef, well done. The ‘Duck Rillette’ with beetroot and grilled bread was like nothing we had previously enjoyed on previous visits to St Isidore. A noticeable ‘duck’ dish, thicker in substance than the image below shows. The free range chicken: our good friend and ‘Melbourne foodie’ waxed eloquent about this dish. A succulent ‘free range chicken’ presented at its best accompanied by Chinese cabbage, shiitake, chestnuts, ginger and the right amount of persimmon fruit to achieve a lovely balanced meal. Scotch fillet with salsify, baby onions & turnips. It was a super tender fillet steak enhanced by the salsify (I understand grown in their own garden on site) which provided an oystery taste when cooked although appearing as a long, thin parsnip. Ken B. Mollymook.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: “Yesterday we visited St Isidore Restaurant. A table for 4. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. For our first course we chose 3 different dishes: ‘Roasted Bone Marrow’, ‘Clams steamed in beer’ and ‘Seared yellow fin Tuna’. Each dish was amazing. For mains we chose a selection of ‘The slow cooked lamb shoulder’ and ‘Free Range Chicken with Chinese cabbage’. They were each faultless. Having experienced St Isidore, I can now understand them being awarded a hat. One of only 6 NSW regional restaurants to be so highly acclaimed and acknowledged.” June B. Mollymook.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: “We made a booking for dinner at St.Isidores for Thursday evening. We were unaware of the Thursday night special menu, but having ordered this we were delighted with our delicious meal. We sat outdoors overlooking the garden and fields ahead. The service was exceptional, our waitress quite delightful. We would recommend the restaurant for a great night out.” Elizabeth and Jim. Cootamundra.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: “We had a wonderful experience at St Isidore Restaurant and would rate the overall experience, service and quality of food at 8/10.” Patsy and Richard. Highlands.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: We enjoyed lunch at this lovely restaurant set in a rural setting and rated the quality of food, service and the experience highly. We considered it excellent value for money.” Michael and Saskia. Nowra.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: Enjoyed an excellent dinner at St Isidore Restaurant. Tony and Judy H. Sydney.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: In the beautiful dairy hinterland of Mollymook / Milton, you will find an unexpected gem of a restaurant in St Isidore. St Isidore is like biting into a freshly picked tomato on a summers day – gorgeous warm surrounds, flavours bursting forth and a reminder that the simple things in life are often the best. The focus here is on the quality of the produce, much of which is sourced locally, including being grown in the beautiful gardens surrounding the restaurant. We have always found the service here to be friendly and very professional. Definitely in the top 5 regional dining experiences. A great place to lunch given their beautiful aspect and suitable for couples to big groups (our last was of 14). Nick P. (Foodie) Melbourne.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: An excellent showcase of local ingredients, friendly country charm. Loved it !! Rob and Mara Z. Sydney.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: The food was exceptional. Very attentive service – we felt well cared for. Rachel and Chris S. Sydney.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: Western NSW grazier’s of quality Angus cattle made their annual holiday trek to Mollymook to enjoy the beach and eating out. For ‘foodies’ their 1st choice is beef and veggies. With so many top restaurants to choose from in the Mollymook, Milton Ulladulla area, we choose St Isidore’s on this occasion. Verdict: “That was a most tender ‘Rib eye fillet’ of beef and the greens and roast potatoes were cooked to perfection”. Jim, Liz, Ken & June.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: In one word – BRILLIANT! Exceptional food and service in such a beautiful location. Very good value for a memorable dining experience. Our rating 9.5 / 10 – Foodies, David and Bernadette, Kurrajong NSW.
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: Great food and excellent service at St Isidore. Nicholas and Jenny G. ACT
- St Isidore Restaurant: “We were uncertain about the options for dining out in Mollymook at our last visit over the Christmas period 2012, however we found a charming garden restaurant in St Isidore’s that pushed our buttons. If you like a welcoming venue with a garden outlook whilst dining in intimate settings and you appreciate fresh, bright and appealing dishes with balanced combinations of flavours, spices and textures, then this quality establishment should do it for you.” Rick & Edith. Victoria
- St Isidore Restaurant Review: “Excellent food, wine and service. We will definitely be back”. John M. ACT
- St Isidore Review: Beautiful food in a pleasant country – rural setting. Highly recommended. Ron & Denise, Bowral.
- St Isidore Review: Fantastic food, exceeded our expectation. We all had a different dish and they were all exceptional. Ken & June, Mollymook
Click on images to enlarge