Harvest Bar Milton – Wine and Tapas
Situated on the ground floor of the historic Chambers Complex at Milton this wine and tapas bar offers great food, friendly staff with a contemporary and relaxed ambiance. Not to overlook some excellent boutique cold beers on tap.
There is a large outside dining area with fabulous rural and ocean views and a sunny aspect.
Hosts: Lucas Sandona and Amelia Nowlan
phone: (02) 4455 3037
address: 4/23 Wason Street, Milton
Facebook: Harvest Bar Milton
Reviews and pics
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Great food, casual atmosphere and good value.” Carolyn. Blue Mtns.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Enjoyed the service and Tapas food at the Harvest Bar” Prue and Scott. Sydney.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Excellent – very good recommendation by Ken. Good value food and wine” Honica and Richard. Vancouver Ca.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “The Harvest Bar is a welcome newcomer to the area. We absolutely love it!! Fantastic views, good fun atmosphere and delicious tapas make it a winner. Service is excellent and staff are so welcoming. Great choice for a pre-theatre drink and snack if you intend attending a show at Milton theatre. We visited four times in two weeks – always outstanding”. Rod and Marla, Tourist from Newcastle.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “The Harvest Bar was highly recommended by our hosts Ken and June at Mollymook Beach Waterfront. It was magnificent and certainly lived up to the high commendation. The food, service and wine were excellent!” Brian and Leah. Tourist from St Kilda, VIC.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “We love the Harvest Bar and go as often as able. For my birthday lunch we enjoyed a bucket of tasty tiger prawns and a large plate of garlic mushrooms accompanied by this lovely bottle of Gallagher Chardonnay from Murrumbateman. Perfect!” Ken and June Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Lunch / afternoon drinks for tapas and beer sampling. The soup was great as was the tasting cheese and meat platter. Tracy and Ian. Sydney.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Excellent food, wonderful staff and service. Love the boutique tap beer and my wife a glass of the Chardonnay wine. Ken and June. Mollymook Beach Waterfront.
- Reviews Harvest Bar Milton: “Opening night was amazing, owners have done a magnificent job in set up and decor. There was a great buzz of excitement with this additional venue to the Milton restaurant and cafe scene.”