The Rooftop Pavilion – Bannisters
Open to the public from 12.00 noon daily.
Enjoy wine, cocktails, a variety of craft beers & light snacks.
Light snacks see ‘Daily Specials’ board. Plates are designed for sharing.
Sample snacks include: Bar Bites, i.e. nuts, marinated olives, etc. Small Bites i.e. sliders, calamari, etc. Big Bites i.e. BBQ Chicken, Char grilled rib eye steak, etc. plus a selection of Salads, Sides & Deserts.
Map & address: 87 Tallwood Avenue, Mollymook
Phone: (02) 4455 3044 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent customer reviews for ‘The Rooftop Pavilion’ – Bannisters Mollymook. (Source: Mollymook Beach Waterfront & Mollymook Beach View guests and local residents).
- Reviews – Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “Great lunch on a nice rooftop area.” Judith and David. Victoria.
- Reviews – Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “NSW’s Shoalhaven is more than just a beach holiday, it’s a culinary destination. Bannisters has long been an institution in Mollymook, but their newly opened hotel, Bannisters Pavilion, offers a trendy rooftop bar and dining. The menu is a mix of Mediterranean and southern California fare.” Weekend Telegraph, Writer Rowena Ryan.
- Reviews – Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “Excellent food and reasonably priced for what you get” Kim M. Sydney.
- Reviews – Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “We called in to Bannisters at Tallwood Ave during the week . We were impressed by the rooftop Bar and Grill where we enjoyed a cocktail and a beer. An amazing venue for a drink and/or a meal. ” Jim and Elizabeth B. Cootamundra.
- Reviews – Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “Great space – light, breezy and the perfect place to hang out with friends. We loved the food – fresh and delicious. I just wish they’d add an ‘Aperol Spritz’ to the drinks menu.” Mark C. Victoria.
- Reviews – Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “We went for lunch and drinks and found it to be very pleasant” Paul & Deborah. Sydney.
- Reviews – Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “Our meals at the Pavilion were excellent” Imma & Vicki. Sydney.
- Reviews – Rooftop Pavilion, Bannisters: “I have been twice since opening for afternoon drinks. Very impressed. The craft beers available are an excellent quality which one would expect from such a fine establishment as Bannisters. The layout was casual, a very pleasant ambiance looking out onto the rooftop pool. A ‘MUST’ for tourist and local residents and a wonderful addition to the local Mollymook Milton dining / wine bar scene. Ken and June. Mollymook. December 2015
Click on an image to enlarge
Snippet from published article
- Amy Cooper wrote in ‘Traveller’. December 2015: re. Roof Top Pavilion, Bannisters: “You see places like this in the cooler corners of Miami or Los Angeles: a suspended pool, glowing with underwater disco colours after dark; a circular bar with cute staffers in shorts and sneakers running craft beers and cocktails to sun loungers with bold yellow and white striped umbrellas; a communal table, open kitchen – all photogenic, laid-back, beach shack chic”!!!
Destination Mollymook Milton Ulladulla